Quality control during production.
Manufacturers of refrigerators and freezers have to face increasing demands on environmental protection and operational safety. The extensive international standards and regulations on the tightness of refrigerant systems are continually being revised and consistently stricter. The stated goal that refrigerants should not be released into the atmosphere can be achieved through the use of FT Tracer mixture and pressurizing unit and/or Leak Detector.
Whether in the production, installation or periodic maintenance of refrigeration plants, freezers, refrigerators, refrigeration units, etc., must be tested for leaks and the results recorded in keeping with strict regulations, minimizing customer complaints requirements and ensuring your image as a quality supplier of long-lasting, reliable and high-quality refrigeration systems.
Vacuum and Pressurization Tracer Gas Test Unit with integrated functions for Leak Detector
Range of portable, professional, and industrial units
Process of leak detection method in refrigeration circuits
The FT Tracer mixture and pressurizing units are designed to perform the first steps of leak detection. This is realized by increasing the quality of circuit tightness by means of following tests:
- Evacuation with rising test (for big leaks)
- Pressurization with check of pressure stability by use of decay test
- Local leak detection by use of Leak detectors, eventually interfaced with the FT Tracer mixture and pressurizing unit.
The result is a complete reportage of process that can be stored in a Data Elaboration Center or printed according to customer production requirements.
The leak detectors detect even the smallest leaks. They are designed for practical use and are extremely easy to use, whether it is a mobile or stationary leak detector. HFC, CO2 and combustible refrigerants as well as helium and hydrogen can be directly detected without cross-sensitivity to ambient air or detergents.
- Detecting even the smallest leaks
- Compliance with legally required standards and regulations
- Environmental protection through dense and safe components
- Fulfillment of quality requirements
- Image upgrade by reliable leak test
- Process optimization in production
- Lower energy consumption, since no refrigerant loss
- Easy handling
iAmiata Product Details
Leak Detectors Product Details
FT Future Technologies S.r.l.
Via delle Sorgenti, 5
58033 Castel del Piano GR ITALY